Which Tape Extensions Look Is Perfect For You?
If you’re someone that likes thick and voluminous hair that has a sleek and natural look, tape-in extensions are exactly what you need. While they’re more permanent than regular hair extensions, they’re also not something you have to commit to long-term if you don’t want to.
Whether you’re new to tape extensions or looking to rock your next look, we’ve got you covered. Below, we’ve got three gorgeous tape extension looks for you to try.
Before we dive right into the tape extension looks, here’s a brief overview of what tape extensions are and their benefits.
Tape extensions are, as the name suggests, extensions that adhere to the hair’s root with medical-grade tape so it forms an unbreakable bond. Fear not, however, tape extensions are just as easy to remove as they are to install. They also look more natural than regular hair extensions.
Not sure about tape extensions? Here are some benefits:
- Quick to install – It depends on how many you’d like to install, but you could be out of the hair salon in as little as 45-minutes.
- Looks natural – Most tape-in extensions are relatively flat so you’ll have a more natural look after they’ve been installed.
- Adds volume – Tape extensions add a great deal of volume, making them perfect for those with finer or thinner hair.
Now that we’ve covered the basics, let’s move on to the looks.
This stunning look is not only incredibly simple to do, but it’s also a great way to conceal tape tabs and take advantage of the extra length from tape extensions. Here’s how you get the look:
- Put in your tape extensions (here, we’ve got 150g Bleach Blonde Luxe for Less Tape Extensions)
- Then, go ahead and gather most of your hair into a low ponytail. You’re going to leave some of your hair at the side as they’re going to be used for the finishing touches.
- Take another hair tie and have it tied a couple of inches further down your ponytail.
- Use your fingers and tease the space between the first and second hair tie to give it a bit of a bubble shape.
- Continue doing that until you get to the bottom.
- Finish by wrapping the extra hairs around each hair tie and tuck it in to finish the look.
One of the greatest things about tape extensions is the fullness it adds – especially to mid-length hair. If you’ve got finer or thinner hair and want to have a thicker look, experimenting with tape extensions is the way to go. There’s plenty of different colours that you can choose from, featured in this image is 100g chestnut brown tape extensions – Russian hair.
When putting on your tape extensions, here’s a quick few tips:
- Before applying your tape extensions, you should start by washing and drying your hair like how you normally would.
- You’d also want to brush your tape extensions as it makes it easier to put on.
- Tie up the top of your hair when installing your tape extensions to prevent your hairs from accidentally getting in the way.
With tape extensions, you’ll be able to create this super quick and easy look in no time at all. Best of all these waves are created without damaging heat and are perfect for school, work or even busy days. All you’ve got to do is apply our Chestnut Brown Tape Extensions 150g – Luxe for Less and you’re good to go.
That’s right, our hair extensions already come with a naturally wavy look so it’s time to put the curling irons away. You won’t have to worry about damaging your hair, and the tape tabs have zero heat applied to them. Just put on your tape extensions and your favourite outfit, and you’re ready for a great night out
We hope that you’ve enjoyed this blog post and found a tape extension look that you like. Let us know if you’ve got any queries on tape extensions or have a particular look you’d like to share. If you’ve got any requests for upcoming blogs or feedback, feel free to email us at email@example.com. We’d love to hear from you and feature you on our socials!
Eden Hair Extensions