How do I know which shade to choose?
If you are unsure what shade is perfect for you, please email us a picture of your hair in natural lighting to
[email protected]. We’ll get back to you within 24 hours and recommend the best Eden shade. We don’t want to brag, but we have had 99.9% accuracy with matching our customers to their perfect Eden shade online. Or, if you rather order a colour sample please visit our colour sample page here. You can order any of our 11 colours and discover your perfect Eden match in the comfort of your hair own.
Can I dye my Eden’s?
Yes, you can dye your Eden’s. All Eden extensions are made with the highest quality, 100% remy human hair and can be dyed/ toned to whatever colour you desire. We recommend using sulphate free products and always testing the product on a section of the extensions before dying the whole set. Just like your own hair, dying the extensions strips them of moisture. Therefore, we recommend deep conditioning your extensions after you dye/tone them; just like you would your own hair.
How do I care for my Eden Ponytail?
Eden ponytails are very easy to take care of and fairly low maintenance. We recommend treating your Eden’s like your hair. Here are some suggestions to ensure your Eden’s last you 1 year or more.
- Before and after using your Eden’s remember to brush them gently with a soft bristle brush.
- We recommend cleaning your Eden’s every 10-15 wears OR if you have used a lot of product on them.
- When washing your Eden’s use lukewarm water, apply a moderate amount of shampoo and ensure to rinse thoroughly. Apply a generous amount of conditioner and rinse. You can also leave the conditioner on for 20-25 minutes for a deep condition. Allow your Eden’s to airdry.
- Always use sulphate free products on your Eden’s. The OGX Shampoo and Conditioner are some of our favourites.
- Always use a heat-protectant when using hot tools such as straighteners or curling irons.
- Most importantly, treat your Eden Hair Extensions with care and they will show your hair love for 1 year or more.
Can I return or exchange my Eden’s?
Yes, of course you can! We strive to make your shopping experience as risk-free and enjoyable as possible. We offer 60-day exchanges & returns if the security seal has not been broken and your Eden’s have not been opened, worn or tampered with in any way. Please contact us at [email protected] advising us of your exchange/refund and we’ll provide you with all the details and information. There is also more information on exchanges here and refunds here.
Can I use hot tools on my Eden’s?
Yes, you can! We always recommend using a heat protectant spray. On a side note some ladies wash them first to take off the vitamin enriched coating.
How often should I was my Eden Ponytail?
We recommend cleaning your Eden’s every 10-15 wears OR if you have used a lot of product on them.