All products purchased through the edenhairextensions.com.au website are covered by our ‘Eden Returns Policy’. Our returns policy is designed to ensure you are satisfied with your purchase. If you change your mind, we will happily facilitate a refund or exchange within 60 days of purchase, provided the ‘Change of Mind’ conditions specified below are satisfied.
If your product is faulty, we will happily either repair, exchange or refund the purchase in accordance with the guarantees and obligations outlined in the ‘Faulty Products’ section below. Our policy is in addition to and does not exclude or replace your rights under Consumer Guarantees of Australian Consumer Law.
Please read the following policy carefully prior to your purchase to ensure you are fully aware of your rights and obligations under this policy as well as our obligations to you.
- 1. Change of Mind Returns
- 2. Free Gifts
- 3. Consumer Guarantee
- 4. Faulty Products
- 5. Product Images and Colour Matching
- 6. Return Shipping
- 7. Refund Timing
- 8. Returning Products Prior to Contacting Eden
- 9. Afterpay Refunds
- 10. Contacting Eden
- 11. Restocking fee
1. Change of Mind Returns – 60 Days
Our Change of Mind conditions do not apply to any returns made in accordance with guarantees entitled to you under the Consumer Guarantees section of Australian Consumer Law (see ‘Consumer Guarantees’ and ‘Faulty Products’ sections). We will happily offer you an exchange or refund due to Change of Mind, provided that the following conditions are satisfied:
- The request is made by you within 60 days of purchase
- You are able to provide proof of purchase in the form of the original receipt
- You have returned the product to us at your own expense
- The returned product must be in its original condition, in a saleable condition, is unused, unworn, unwashed, unaltered, is in its original sealed packaging and has any tags, product seals intact and untampered with
- In the case of a requested refund (does not apply to exchange requests), any ‘Free Gifts’ received as part of the returned purchase must be included and returned in its original condition, in a saleable condition, is unused, unworn, unwashed, unaltered, in its original sealed packaging and has any tags, product seals intact and untampered with
- You have not made more than 5 individual Change of Mind requests in the 12 months prior to your current request
Our team will assess the returned product upon receipt from you and determine if a refund or exchange can be issued. Once an assessment has been completed you will be notified in writing. If the above conditions have been satisfied, you will then have the option of a full refund or exchange for an item/ items of equal value. We reserve the right to refuse a Change of Mind request if the above conditions are not satisfied.
2. Free Gifts
If requesting to return a purchase that originally qualified to receive a FREE GIFT with your order, it must also be returned with your order for your return to be processed.
3. Consumer Guarantees
As a consumer, you are entitled to certain guarantees in respect to products purchased from Eden. These guarantees are called Consumer Guarantees and are not impacted by the Change of Mind conditions mentioned above and are not limited by a defined timeframe. The Australian Consumer Law, however, does recognize that the relevant time period may vary by product depending on the nature of the product, the price paid, and any representations made about the goods.
Our products come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund if it is deemed that your product has a major failure. You are also entitled to have your goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of an acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure (minor failure)
On the basis of these guarantees , you are entitled to return the product you have purchased if you believe the product:
- is faulty
- has a problem that would have stopped you from purchasing it if you had known about it
- is unsafe
- is significantly different from the sample or description
- doesn’t do what we said it would or you asked for
- is not fit for its intended purpose
If you believe the product you have purchased falls into one of the above categories, then refer to the ‘Faulty Products’ section below. It should be noted that consumer guarantees do not apply when the product is deemed faulty due to abnormal use, misuse or neglect (use of products for purposes it was not designed or described). It also does not apply when the product has been damaged or has not performed as expected due to ignorance or ill application of the instructions provided within the original packaging (e.g. the product was cleaned with a damaging solution such as bleach or the product was stored in a location that was not clean and dry such as in a wet beach bag).
4. Faulty Products
We strive for the highest standards of quality. If you believe your purchased product is faulty as outlined in the Consumer Guarantees section above, then we want to work with you to immediately resolve the issue. Kindly follow the steps below to request a return on the basis of a fault:
- Email us as soon as you become aware of the fault at [email protected] with your order number and a description of the Including images of the fault would greatly assist us in processing the request faster but is not mandatory
- Our team will contact you to perform a Use and Care Assessment involving a series of frequently asked questions in an effort to specifically troubleshoot the issue. In many cases but not always, misunderstanding of the product and its specific application can be a factor
- If after the Use and Care Assessment the issue is still not resolved, then our team will request that you return the product to us for a Technical Assessment
- Upon receipt of the returned product a Technical Assessment will be performed. It may also be necessary for us to return the product to the manufacturer for further assessment in order to determine the nature of the issue or fault
- Once complete, our team will contact you directly to inform you of the outcome of the Fault Assessments
If the assessment reveals that the fault was minor, we will repair the product (or, at our discretion, we may replace the product or refund you in full). Eden reserves the right to refuse a return request if the product shows evidence of damage due to misuse, neglect or abnormal use which falls outside of the care instructions provided in the original packaging.
If the assessment reveals that the fault was major, you may reject the product and seek a refund, exchange, store credit, repair or replacement. In either case, if your product is deemed faulty you are also entitled to recover reasonable postage or transportation costs in relation to returning the product, so please retain a copy of your return postage receipts.
5. Product Images and Colour Matching
All product images are an accurate view of our products; however, we understand that different monitors,devices, and colour settings may cause the product colour to appear slightly different on screen. We recommendwatching our product videos, utilising our free colour matching process, signing up and qualifying to take advantage of our free colour samples or purchasing colour samples outright (no sign up required) to ensure you are satisfied with your colour choice.
6. Return Shipping
You are responsible for all return shipping costs so it’s our recommendation that you send your return with atracking number. We will not be held responsible for lost returns. In the case of a faulty product, please keep acopy of your return postage receipt as we will reimburse you if the assessment reveals that the product was faulty.
7. Refund Timing
A refund will be issued via your original payment method after we have received, assessed (Use and Care as well as Technical) and confirmed that the returned product was indeed faulty.
8. Returning Products Prior to Contacting Eden
You must follow the steps outlined in either the ‘Change of Mind Returns’ or the ‘Faulty Products’ section above if seeking to return a product. Please note that refunds for products returned prior to contacting us will be refused as returns cannot be accepted at our warehouse facility.
9. Afterpay Refunds
All Afterpay orders are refundable and your instalments will be refunded via Afterpay. Afterpay charges Eden a refund fee of 5.9% + $0.30 cents, meaning you will be refunded the amount net of Afterpay fees (entire purchase amounts less Afterpay refund fee). We do not profit on this fee and simply pass it on as a result of utlilising Afterpay’s payment gateway.
10. Contacting Eden
You may contact us by e-mail at [email protected] and we will reply to you within one business day.
11. Restocking Fee
If all items are not returned in the exact condition as they were sent, you may be subject to a warehouse restocking fee.