The lifespan of Eden hair Clip-Ins is determined by how well they are taken care of. Usually, the lifespan of our hair extensions is 6 months to a year depending on how often they are worn and how well they are taken care of. Treat them well and they will last longer.
• Always brush your Eden Hair Extensions gently with a soft bristle brush before and after use.
• Eden Hair should be washed every 10-20 wears or when there is too much build-up of products and they become unmanageable or difficult to style.
• Wash in lukewarm water, then apply a small amount of shampoo. Rinse out the shampoo and apply a conditioner. Rinse thoroughly. Allow to air dry.
• Always use a heat-protecting spray when using hot tools such as flat irons and curling irons.
• Store your Eden Hair Extensions in a safe place away from jealous women who would be tempted to steal them.
The lifespan of Eden Virgin Hair is determined by how well the hair is taken care of. Usually, the lifespan of our Virgin Hair is 1-2 years. Treat them well and they will last longer.
• Wash your hair with a deep-conditioning Shampoo & Conditioner no more than 3 times a week. Always rinse thoroughly and allow hair to air dry.
• Deep condition your Eden Hair Extensions every two weeks with a moisturizing conditioner; once a week if necessary.
• Use a shampoo of PH 7 level or below. Never use a volumizing Shampoo or alcohol based products as it will: raise the cuticle, cause tangling and dry out the hair.
• Always brush your hair with a wide tooth comb, starting with the ends working your way up you scalp.
• Before installing your hair ensure to co-wash with a moisturizing conditioner.
• Use a few sprays of Argan Oil to maintain your hairs shine and vitality.
• Always seal your wefts. Cutting your wefts will increase shedding.
• To restore your curls use a spray bottle with water and a splash of moisturizing conditioner. Scrunch up hair gently to reform curls.
• Always remember to use a heat protecting spray when using hot tools such as flat or curling iron.
• Braiding your hair and wrapping in a satin scarf is recommended before bed.
• Most importantly, enjoy your Eden Hair Extensions!
For more tips, check out our frequently asked questions
More Questions? Email us at email@example.com