BLONDE HAIR EXTENSIONS
Australia’s top beauty gurus and women worldwide are falling in love with their blonde hair extensions by Eden. We want all women to feel powerful and confident when they wear Eden Hair Extensions, that’s why we produce the highest quality extensions using 100% ethically sourced Remy hair. We also stock so many different shades of blonde, so you’ll find what you’re looking for from ash to ombre and even dirty blonde. Our huge range of blonde clip-in human hair extensions will have all of your friends with major hair envy. Upgrade your hairstyle today with the help of Eden Hair Extensions.
Clip in Extensions
Tape Extensions & Glam Bundles
Eden Hair Extensions Testimonials
FAQ's: Blonde Hair Extensions
How Do I Know What Shade Of Blonde To Pick?
If you are unsure what shade of blonde is perfect for you, please email us a picture of your hair in natural lighting to [email protected]. We’ll get back to you within 24 hours and recommend the best Eden shade. We don’t want to brag, but we have had 99.9% accuracy with matching our customers to their perfect Eden shade online. Or, if you rather order a colour sample please visit our colour sample page here (https://edenhairextensions.com.au.au/collections/samples ). You can order any of our 11 colours and discover your perfect Eden match in the comfort of your hair own.
Are Eden Hair Extensions Human Hair?
Eden tape extensions are 100% Remy, Russian Human hair and the most luxurious quality real human hair extensions available worldwide.
How Do I Care For My Blonde Eden Extensions?
- CLIP INS CARE:
- Eden Clip Ins are very easy to take care of and fairly low maintenance. We recommend treating your Eden’s like your hair. Here are some suggestions to ensure your Eden’s last you 1 year or more.
- Before and after using your Eden’s remember to brush them gently with a soft bristle brush.
- We recommend cleaning your Eden’s every 10-15 wears OR if you have used a lot of product on them.
- When washing your Eden’s use lukewarm water, apply a moderate amount of shampoo and ensure to rinse thoroughly. Apply a generous amount of conditioner and rinse. You can also leave the conditioner on for 20-25 minutes for a deep condition. Allow your Eden’s to airdry.
- Always use sulphate free products on your Eden’s. The OGX Shampoo and Conditioner are some of our favourites.
- TAPE EXTENSIONS CARE:
- Brush your Eden Extensions with a wide-tooth comb. When brushing your tape extensions ensure to hold the roots of your hair to prevent pulling on the bonds.
- Never sleep or brush your Eden Tape Extensions whilst wet. Ensure your hair is dry when you sleep or brush your tape extensions.
- To keep your Eden Tape Extensions looking great we recommend putting your hair in a braid before going to sleep at night.
- Never use any products containing oil, alcohol or ethanol as this can damage the hair extensions and weaken the adhesive. Try your best to use sulfate free shampoo and conditioner.
- When using hot tools be sure to use a heat protectant spray.
- Do not use a flat iron directly on the tape tabs. This will weaken the bond and they will slip out.
Any questions? Email us at [email protected] as we would love to help.
Can I Return or Exchange My Blonde Eden Extensions?
Yes, of course, you can! We strive to make your shopping experience as risk-free and enjoyable as possible. We offer 60-day exchanges & returns if the security seal has not been broken and your Eden’s have not been opened, worn or tampered with in any way. Please contact us at [email protected] advising us of your exchange/refund and we’ll provide you with all the details and information. There is also more information on exchanges here and refunds here.
What is The Difference for 120g, 160g, and 220g Blonde Eden Extensions?
We have designed Eden Clip Ins in such a way that they blend seamlessly with all hair thicknesses. That is why we have created 3 different weights, to match all hair types.